Saturday, June 25, 2011

Arrival in GENEVA!

Whoah I cant believe Im in Geneva - where the keyboards are different so to avoid me finding my apostrophe key for typing out this post! AHHH

I flew via Emirates from Perth to Dubai, then Dubai to Geneva, all in 18 hours. The flight was quite suprisingly restful, and the food was really good for aircraft fare. Got in a few hours sleep myself, which is the reason why I was coherent enough to find my way around.

Met up with some of the others at the arrival hall at Geneva airport, and traveled by train and tram to Lhotel Residence St James with 2 to a room for our group.

Then we had Italian for dinner - yum!! 8P But because I was watching my money (who cares about my waist?) all I had was a mushroom pizza and a coke.... How unique am I, right?

After a wonderful dinner, we traipsed, jetlagged, back to the hotel and had a well deserved sleep. The pillows were square. I thought it was pretty funny. It was so comfy Im getting one when I go back to Perth.

No camera cable port for this comp available, so PHOTOS TO COME!! 8D  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.

This is a blog about a challenging mountain trek for charity, loving living life and eating good food.

About Me

My photo
Hello there!
This is my blog for Challenge MD! The Mont Blanc Trekking Challenge 2011! My name's Yvonne from WA, Aust.
I'm doing this trek at Mt Blanc to raise awareness and funds for Muscular Dystrophy sufferers.

But what's my motive?

Bcause I can.

Followers