Monday, June 20, 2011

Training at the last minute - bad idea?

Went training at Jacob's Ladder and Mount street. Rolled my ankle too, but it seems fine even after I got back home. Also did Kokoda Track few weeks ago but that, to me, seems a whole lot more strenuous than all of them combined. Behold!

Jacob's Ladder
From bottom of Kokoda Track - Kings Park









Thank you Lee and Lyndon for driving me around while I was tagging along! It's tough trying to keep up but I do suppose, after all this workout, I felt a little more confident in myself.

8th in my Muscular Dystrophy List:
Distal Muscular Dystrophy. This group of rare diseases affects adult men and women. It causes weakness and wasting of the distal muscles (those farthest from the center) of the forearms, hands, lower legs, and feet. It is generally less severe, progresses more slowly, and affects fewer muscles than other forms of muscular dystrophy 

 3 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  *shakes nervously in her boots*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.

This is a blog about a challenging mountain trek for charity, loving living life and eating good food.

About Me

My photo
Hello there!
This is my blog for Challenge MD! The Mont Blanc Trekking Challenge 2011! My name's Yvonne from WA, Aust.
I'm doing this trek at Mt Blanc to raise awareness and funds for Muscular Dystrophy sufferers.

But what's my motive?

Bcause I can.

Followers