Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Sponsor!! Thank you Gemmill Homes.


A wonderful company called Gemmill Homes has very generously donated to my, and MDAs' cause!


Gemmill Homes is a residential building company based in Western Australia.
From their website: "We stand behind every home we build" and "To design and to build high quality, affordable homes that will not only meet but exceed our client’s expectations; this is what Gemmill Homes has adopted as its mission statement with the aim of becoming the most successful home building company in Western Australia."

Your donation is deeply appreciated. Thank you very much on behalf of MDA, Gemmill Homes Group!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.

This is a blog about a challenging mountain trek for charity, loving living life and eating good food.

About Me

My photo
Hello there!
This is my blog for Challenge MD! The Mont Blanc Trekking Challenge 2011! My name's Yvonne from WA, Aust.
I'm doing this trek at Mt Blanc to raise awareness and funds for Muscular Dystrophy sufferers.

But what's my motive?

Bcause I can.

Followers